Start Your Process With Our Process
If you are putting a home on the market, Pillar To Post™ Home Inspectors can give you an idea of any issues your home may have, providing the opportunity to make necessary repairs and get you top-dollar in the selling process.
Request an Inspection
Complete the form-fill on the page and submit. Your local team will respond quickly.
Book A Time
Choose a time that is convenient for you and schedule your home inspection.
Your Pillar To Post™ Home Inspector examines the major systems of your home as well as provides any additional services you specified in your booking.
Home Inspection Packages
Pillar To Post™ offers three exclusive Home Inspection Packages that allow you to select the range of services you prefer. Your report is available upon the completion of your inspection, so there’s no waiting for results. You’ll also have online access to your report anytime.
This option includes our industry-leading Pillar To Post Home Inspection covering all major items inside and outside the home.
Our Premium Package provides everything that we deliver in our Plus Package, and much more.
This includes everything in our Plus and Premium Packages as well as our Healthy Home Packages
*Where available. Not all services are offered by every office.
What’s included in my Home Inspection?
Your Pillar To Post™ inspector will examine all structures and major systems of a home. They will identify important factors for you to consider as you make your home ownership decision. Your home inspector is always happy to answer any questions you have during the inspection.
Roofs & Attics
Walls, Floors, and Ceilings
Select from added services that are available in your area to add to your home inspection package. We provide peace of mind as you purchase your new home.
- Septic System Inspection
*depending on your location
We are Ready to Work for You
Looking for a new home is a lot of work. Regardless of if you go it alone, or you choose to work with a real estate agent, finding a great residence is just the first step. Fortunately, Pillar To Post™ is available when the time comes for you to invest in a new home. We invite you to accompany your inspector and ask any questions during the inspection.
Home Inspections for the Seller
A home inspection is a great opportunity for you, as a seller to get the best asking price for your home. Pillar To Post™ Home Inspectors will perform the inspection on your property, so you can see it through the eyes of a buyer. A home inspection will give you the best opportunity to make any repairs or improvements to your home as needed to increase its value.
Tips for Homesellers
- Clean debris from gutters and drains
- Re-caulk around exterior windows & doors
- Repair damaged masonry on walkways & steps
- Repair minor defect in exterior wall materials
- Replace damaged and missing shingles
- Seal driveway cracks
- Clear entrance to storage sheds, attic, crawl spaces, basement, and garage
- Clear paths of snow & debris
- If the buyer will be present, then be away from the house for the duration of the inspection
- Keep pets in a safe location or remove them from the property if necessary
- Move objects away from water heater, furnace and air conditioner
- Provide all keys for any locked doors
- Repair leaking faucets and fixtures
- Repair cracked and broken window panes
- Have chimneys cleaned
- Have a professional electrician inspect receptacle & switches, then make necessary repairs
- Re-caulk around bathtubs & sinks
- Arrange service for your HVAC
- Replace batteries in smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Loosen any windows that are painted shut
Disclosures & Warranties
- Disclose past fires, floods and major repair work
- Provide building permits or plans for any major renovations
- Provide invoices & warranties for major improvements like roofs, furnaces, and appliances
The Best Home Inspection for Your Client
Our professional home inspectors are waiting to work with you, the Real Estate Agent. Pillar To Post’s™ relationship with Real Estate Agents is one of mutual trust that we strive to grow and strengthen with each home inspection we provide for your clients. Our professional Inspectors are quick to respond when you reach out, and will schedule around your calendar, and that of your home-buyers.